April 11, 2012

>:(

So I've just had my first period after starting the Metformin and doing acupuncture...
and what a doozy she was!
I don't think I have ever been in so much pain - cramps from hell, migraine for hours and so bloated I thought I might pop!
My acupuncturist says she is trying to clean out any old stale blood to make way for a fresh new lining for when we begin our first ICSI IVF cycle (which is in less than 1 month!!!).

My period also came early, that is to say, on time for once. YAY!
So as much as it was an awful experience, something is working and will hopefully all be worth it.

Tonight was the last night of the IVF clinic sessions at the hospital...

I wish all the lovely couples I've met, much luck on their IVF journeys and baby dust for you all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment