August 12, 2012

All dressed up with nowhere to go.



A week ago, I went back to the clinic to pick up my new esky of hope.
It was much bigger than the first one... The FS changes my drug and dose from Gonal F 150iu to Puregon 250iu. The epi-pen thingy requires loading each time, so there are a dozen of them included.
I paid my $1755.75 balance and put the esky in the fridge (remembering to take out the instructional DVD this time).

 Then I waited...
 and waited...

 and a week later I am still waiting for Aunty Flo.

I don’t know if it’s because of the first round of IVF that my cycle is all out of wack, or the flu I had a little while ago, or the stress, or the extra weight I've gained, or the cosmic alignments...

But nothing!

I took an extra month break to give myself a holiday and to get my head and heart ready, and now that I am focused and ready to go again...

NOTHING!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm that is frustrating. Well hopefully it's just around the corner and you'll be able get going real soon :)

    ReplyDelete